We offer solutions for rapid, in-field seafood authentication and mislabeling detection based upon isothermal nucleic acid amplification (NASBA). These include:
Coming soon: ShrimpChek™
ISOTHERMAL AMPLIFICATION PLATFORM
The AmpliFire® can run 8 isothermal reactions with detection times of 15-30 min. The AmpliFire’s® small footprint (8x12x3 in), light weight (4.9 lbs), battery operation and simple user interface makes it ideal for seafood identification in the field or laboratory.
- Up to eight samples can be processed simultaneously
- Touch screen user interface
- Portability enabled by rechargeable battery
- AmpliCode™ – a QR Code generator available with the instrument software, allows you to easily configure the instrument based on specific chemistries.
Detection and Amplification
- Heating block supports up to eight samples per run
- Integrated detection system
- Multiple fluorescent channels monitored in real time
The AmpliFire allows true isothermal reactions at a single incubation temperature in reaction volumes as low as 20 µL. With the ability to use crude sample prep and the elimination of mid-run enzyme or buffer additions the AmpliFire truly is a portable, easy to use solution.
With easy to use touch screen protocol generation and sample assignment you can be sure your data generation is simple. Real time data display with end-point calls allows you to view reactions as they occur. Portability of the instrument is enhanced with the ability to analyze and store up to 1000 runs (8000 samples) or share data via USB.